We are able support you with all aspects of applying to a UK or Swiss School or University:
- Choosing the right school at age 5, 7, 11, 13 or 16.
- Relocating to the UK/London and finding the right school.
- Expat families living abroad, who are choosing a boarding prep or senior school, or returning to the UK.
- International families choosing the right boarding school.
- Support, guidance and assessment for children with learning difficulties or special needs.
- Career planning through evaluation of interests, strengths and personality traits.
- Applying to UK University through UCAS.
- Interview preparation and practice for common entrance, school entrance exams, sixth form entrance or university.
- Finding a short course for EAL, Exam Revision, tutorial college for re-takes or career planning.
- Become a Guardian Family to an international student at a UK boarding school, offering them friendly support and guidance.
Please feel free to call our office or to send a simple overview of your request via email and our team will be in touch to advise and to help you through the process of applying for a new school.